Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem recording data

Hello,

I had a problem with a recorded file last week and another one today.

23/01/09: I attach an image so you can see what I mean. The replay is correct until a time (near 15.00 local time in Madrid, Spain) where it disappears for a while (more or less 1h30min) when it is back. You can observe this in the image attached in the 'green-circled' area.

Today: I set mi computer to record as every morning (at 08.00) since last week and when I came home (19.30) the ZenFire connection was 'Disconected'. I connected to the recorded day of today and it had on 10min or so recorded...

I want to solve those two problems and ask you if you know why this is happening to me.

I tell you that I have tried to record the market 5 days, the other 3 (with same settings, I made no changes between each day) were perfect.

I also want to ask you if anyone knows where to download recorded data from de miniSP500 for replaying it with Ninja Trader. I only found the ones in http://ninja.korthrun.net/.

Thank you very much
    Attached Files

Hi emetres, hard to judge why you are losing connection at certain times...did you check if your PC / task manager is maxed out at certain periods? This can lead to a temporary disconnect. To check further I would advise to check out our performance tips listed here - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...anceTips1.html

Unfortunately I don't know of any sources for downloading replay data, maybe the community can help you out.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes