Can't open default workspace chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't open default workspace chart

Hi, tweaked default workspaces chart to my liking with indicators etc and then accidentally closed the chart instead of quitting the program from Control Center. I used the X on the upper right hand corner. So basically Control Center stayed open.

Now when I log in again to the platform only the Control Center opens up, but not the default workspace chart. I select and unselect default workspace but it doesn't show up.

To make it clearer I didn't create a new workspace via Save Workspace but overwrote the Default...

Can you please help?

Thank you!
    Last edited by mastroiani; 01-30-2009, 10:10 AM.

Originally posted by mastroiani View Post
    Hi, tweaked default workspaces chart to my liking with indicators etc and then accidentally closed the chart instead of quitting the program from Control Center. I used the X on the upper right hand corner. So basically Control Center stayed open.

Now when I log in again to the platform only the Control Center opens up, but not the default workspace chart. I select and unselect default workspace but it doesn't show up.

To make it clearer I didn't create a new workspace via Save Workspace but overwrote the Default...

Can you please help?

Thank you!
    Hello Mastroiani,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately it sounds like your default workspace was saved with this chart closed and you will have to recreate your chart.

I suggest you save your chart as a template in case this happens again: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...Templates.html

Also review this link on managing workspaces: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...orkspaces.html
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes