Question about brokers w/ TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about brokers w/ TT

Quick question about connecting to brokers suing the TT data feed. Is it possible to connect to my JP Morgan Account using Ninja front-end and the TT data feed? I currently have X-trader but have developed some new systems in Ninja that I would like to run from that account, even though JP Morgan isn't listed on the Ninja partner brokers list, but they are with TT. I would love to ditch X-trader entirely and just use ninja, but only if it can connect to my account. Or would I be better served have my programs re-coded into C++?Anyone?

Originally posted by hilojack View Post
    Quick question about connecting to brokers suing the TT data feed. Is it possible to connect to my JP Morgan Account using Ninja front-end and the TT data feed? I currently have X-trader but have developed some new systems in Ninja that I would like to run from that account, even though JP Morgan isn't listed on the Ninja partner brokers list, but they are with TT. I would love to ditch X-trader entirely and just use ninja, but only if it can connect to my account. Or would I be better served have my programs re-coded into C++?Anyone?
    Hello Hilojack,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately JP Morgan is not one of the brokers that we support, therefore you will NOT be able to access your live account with them.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your rapid response. I realize JP Morgan is not affiliated with Ninja, but Trading technologies is. If I can use x-trader through trading technologies (TT) data feed, why can't I just change my front-end? Are there different data feeds that come from TT that would prevent this? I'm just trying to understand the nature of the TT data feed/ ninja relationship. Thanks again.

Comment

Even though JP Morgan may use the TT data feed, we do not allow a connection to brokers who we are not partnered with.
        We are always looking for broker partners, so check the website for updates.
        Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK I get it. Thanks RJ.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM
          16 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post z.franck  
          Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM