Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem downloading Ninja

Hello

I installed Ninja 6.5 on two of my desktop computers.

I decided that I needed Ninja on my laptop. I was told that I could only have two instances of Ninja installed with one licence key. As such, I uninstalled Ninja on one of my desktop computers.

When I tried to download Ninja off the website (choosing the 'Already a Ninja trader' option), and entered the licence key previously provided to me for my first Ninja installation on my other computers, a new webpage came up with the following message:

Warning: main(config.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/ninjatrader/Nt6.5Lead.php on line 25

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/ninjatrader/Nt6.5Lead.php on line 25

Can you please let me know how to address this and download Ninja again. If need be, could you please confirm that I need another licence key and tell me how I go about doing this.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Fibtrader View Post
    Hello

I installed Ninja 6.5 on two of my desktop computers.

I decided that I needed Ninja on my laptop. I was told that I could only have two instances of Ninja installed with one licence key. As such, I uninstalled Ninja on one of my desktop computers.

When I tried to download Ninja off the website (choosing the 'Already a Ninja trader' option), and entered the licence key previously provided to me for my first Ninja installation on my other computers, a new webpage came up with the following message:

Warning: main(config.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/ninjatrader/Nt6.5Lead.php on line 25

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/ninjatrader/Nt6.5Lead.php on line 25

Can you please let me know how to address this and download Ninja again. If need be, could you please confirm that I need another licence key and tell me how I go about doing this.

Thanks in advance
    Please send an email to our support and you will get a prompt response for a workaround to download our software.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
    14 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post martin70  
    Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes