Chart timeframes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart timeframes

My default chart is set up for price candles on top; Woodies CCI on bottom; expressed as range bars--this is for day trading with each instrument having a distinct setting--for example ZB-12 range bar; GC 15 range bar, etc.
    I have two issues---
    1-if I would like to look at something I don't trade, say for example cocoa, or others that are on the Instrument List--sometimes a chart comes up--sometimes not
    2-If i'd like to examine something I am trading--like ZB but would like a longer term view, say daily bars for the last 120 days--I get no chart.

How can I overcome these issues
    Thanks

Lack of Data on some instruments, etc.

Hello Joe..

It sounds like you need to speak with your broker about what they have agreed with you to provide in the way of data. It further sounds like you might be using Zenfire as your datafeed. Zenfire does not provide daily data. If you want to examine or trade other instruments that do not come up with data on the charts, give your broker a call and see if you can arrange to add those items. NT has numerous data providers, you might have to add an historical provider such as Barchart.com or someone else in order to get what you want as regards daily charts.

Happy Trading,
    Randy

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Tim-c, Today, 02:10 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by Taddypole, Today, 02:47 PM
    0 responses