• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Sound files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound files

Is there a way to change the sound file that is played when targets/stops etc... are hit? I tried replacing the files in the C:\Program Files\NinjaTrader 6.5\sounds directory but when I restart Ninja the old sound files are re-installed!!! any way around this??

Thanks,
    Peter

Hello,

You can turn the sound off at Tools>Options>General tab. However changing the sound is not supported.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am trying to figure out how to save the setting on this. When I change the sound settings in Tools/Options/General I always have to reset them the way I like them every day even considering I save my work space. Any way to lock in my settings?

Comment

Hi tradesnoop,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums. Most likely there will be an error associated with this, and it's commonly due to an antivirus or security program accessing contents of Documents\NinjaTrader 7 at the same time as NinjaTrader.

To confirm if this is what you're running into, can you please use Help > Mail to support feature to send us your log / trace files. In the message include a link to this thread.
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Tried sending the email twice. It won't send it. I included the link to the thread in the message box, my email, and the log box was checked.

Comment

Thanks for reply. Can you please manually attach the file indicated below:

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

* The trace file will be named "trace.20111114.txt"

Comment

It still would not sent it via the mail link on the platform. Look for it coming via Yahoo mail.

Comment

Thanks, we received the file. It does look to be a security program is accessing the files in Documents\NinjaTrader 7. This folder needs to be "excepted" in these types of programs and then should remember your preferences in Tools > Options.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by jrobin747, Today, 02:37 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post bltdavid  
                Started by Gav_G, Today, 01:23 PM
                1 response
                0 likes