Drowing lines /scaling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drowing lines /scaling

I have a problem. It is possible to drow horizontal lines in "drowing" modus or coding a line indicator. Using a line indicator and putting it on the screen, the scaling remain stable and it possible to scroll the price, while the lines appears and desappears, depending on the price level. Using the "drowing" modus, the scaling changes in order to fit all the lines in the screen and the pictures becomes bigger or smaller. i am talking about picture because I use a TPO Chart of Fin-lg and the problem is, when you have lines on several price levels in "drowing modus", the scaling reduces that much, that you can' read the letters of a TPO. I don't like to use the line indicator, because I have allways to code the lines level and it takes much more time than drowing it directly on the screen. Do you have a way to avoid that the scaling changes drowing lines? The lines should appear and desappear depending on price movements, like it does with a line indicator. I hope it is understandble what I wrote.

Would be greatful for any help
    Angela

Hi Angela,

1. NinjaTrader 7 will add enhancements to the chart scaling.

2. Maybe this can be implemented in the TPO code directly? Please contact the developer directly for that.

3. You can check out this thread where an indicator was posted that should be of help for you - http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...ead.php?t=6304
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes