Workspace Disappears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Workspace Disappears

Dear NT Support - I have opened NT as usual, it says loading my workspaces but they do not appear. When I click File>Worksapces they are listed and the correct one is ticked but it won't appear. The only taskbar instance is that of the CC.

The only change to have been made was that I backed up NT last night. Funny though as it is set to remind me on a Monday and it did so last night... I tried restoring it, that didn't work.

I am very disappointed by the lack of stability that I have encountered in the application start process. When running it seems very stable.

Thoughts please, TIA.

Julian Grant
    Last edited by jj23g; 02-27-2009, 08:15 AM. Reason: sp!

Hello Julian,

Could the following have happened? You saved your workspace via File-->Workspaces-->Save Workspace. Upon shutting down NinjaTrader you closed all windows except the Control Center. You exited the software and when prompted to save your workspaces your selected Yes. If so, you saved the workspace again, but this time without any windows present. Next time you opne up NinjaTrader, it opens up a blank workspace.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello NT_Jason - No, this did not happen. All windows were open when prompted to complete a backup. I then closed the entire program; CC>File>Exit, choosing to save only the workspaces I use.

Comment

I cannot reproduce your issue on my end. All workspaces load as expected.

I suggest to test a simple workspace with one window and check if it will load upon restarting NinjaTrader after saving it.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by George21, Today, 10:07 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
        Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
        9 responses
        0 likes