Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay

Hello,

I'm a new NT user and really like the market replay feature. I search for other posts on the subject, could you tell me if my understanding is ok? Right now I have recorded data for several months, each day is a .ntm file situated in a different folder. I can replay every day on the chart, no problem.

1. I like to have a second chart open, a 1 hour chart, to get the general picture of the last days/week. In market replay, I cannot have access to such a chart (well, I can but it will only displays the 6-7 bars of the current day since every file is independant, correct)?

2. Would my best option be to buy intraday historical data (from a data vendor), download it into Excel and then adjust the correct format, etc...to be able to construct my 1 hour chart?

Thank you for your help,

Dave

Hi Dave, welcome to our support forums! Yes, either import historical minute data int NinjaTrader - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...V6/Import.html

Or you use one of those broker / datafeed options to access the needed historical data for your charts - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ricalData.html
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kaywai, Today, 06:26 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post kaywai
    by kaywai

Started by ct, 05-07-2023, 12:31 PM
    6 responses