trouble importing historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trouble importing historical data

I'm struggling with trying to import historical data for e mini s and p contracts. it doesn't seem to be an easy process.

so far i have downloaded a sample data file from anffutures for ES 02 06.

i have reset my computer clock to 2006 and restarted ninja allowing me to add ES 02 06 to my instrument list.

i have converted the data to ninja friendly format using the tool provided by VITAMINC (thank you

i have imported the data into ninja without error and got a pop message saying data imported succesfully.

but now i dont seem able to use the data. when i create a new chart for the ES 02 06 instrument it is empty. do i need to do more than just import? i notice there is a reload historical data option but that seems to be greyed out.

please could someone advise?

many thanks

Originally posted by rymondo View Post
    I'm struggling with trying to import historical data for e mini s and p contracts. it doesn't seem to be an easy process.

so far i have downloaded a sample data file from anffutures for ES 02 06.

i have reset my computer clock to 2006 and restarted ninja allowing me to add ES 02 06 to my instrument list.

i have converted the data to ninja friendly format using the tool provided by VITAMINC (thank you

i have imported the data into ninja without error and got a pop message saying data imported succesfully.

but now i dont seem able to use the data. when i create a new chart for the ES 02 06 instrument it is empty. do i need to do more than just import? i notice there is a reload historical data option but that seems to be greyed out.

please could someone advise?

many thanks
    Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Can you send in the file you are trying to import to support AT ninjatrader DOT com and reference this post so we can test the file?

Thank you!
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post GLFX005
    by GLFX005