No ICE and some CME data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ICE and some CME data?

just swapped over to a Zen-Fire based broker, so I can get the ICE feed over Ninja now. Two problems showing up:

1. ICE data (looking at cotton, sugar, coffee) all show up correctly in the DOM, and order entry works fine. However, nothing will ever show up on the charts (bars, volume, etc), even after reloading. I just re-downloaded NT, and erased all of my old backup files etc when swapping to the new broker/data feed, so that should not be an issue. Any thoughts?

2. Also, most of my CBOT/CME data comes in just fine (minis, treasuries, grains), but for some reason I cannot get the Globex to work with the following symbols: Globex meats (LE for live cattle, GF for feeder cattle, HE for lean hogs) or the Kansas City and Minneapolis electronic symbols that trade on Globex (KE and ME) I have built the symbols in the instrument manager as per my broker's instructions, but to no avail. Seems to me these should all work since they are traded on Globex. Any thoughts?

Thanks guys...I really enjoy Ninja for easy order entry, and look forward to V7.

Hello traderTX,

1. Zen-Fire does not support historical data. As a courtesy we allow Zen-Fire customer to make use of our historical data server. Unfortunately the server does not include these instruments.

2. Could you please send me an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com including the instructions to setup these instruments, so I can test them on my end. Please reference this thread and put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rocketman7  
    Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
    7 responses
    0 likes