i need to ajust 6B, 6E, 6j, etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need to ajust 6B, 6E, 6j, etc?

i got the rollover window telling me to ajust contactcs. When exactely this is necessary? I oppened 6E and 6B and looks like normal. It is necessary to change these?

thanks in advance.

Usually it's best to trade with the contract which is most liquid, for instance for 6E (eurusd), the June contract has now the highest volume, so it's best to change to the June contract and forget about the March contract (which is about to expire - if it hasn't already on Friday - .)

The thing is, you have to know when each contract expires, so that you don't get stuck trading a contract with low volumes.

Comment

and how do you know what is the contract most liquidity? It is aways after the last day of the contract or do you open a daily chart with the current contract, take note of the volume, then replace with the newer contract (i believe it is availible way before the current contrat expires, right?) and if the newer contract still has less volume do you back with the older and repeat until it has more volume? Or there is more simple maner to do it?

thanks for reply.

Comment

of i can just pay attention in this page and as sooner the EURUSD has more volume i rollover the contract?

Find information for Euro FX EUR/USD Overview provided by CME Group. View Overview

Comment

just realize that even if i want to rollover, in the "instrument list" i don't have currency futures. I have Down 30, SP500, Nasdaq100 and default. In neither of them i have 6E, 6B, etc.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
          7 responses
          1 like
          Last Post caryc123  
          Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse