Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuestion about ATM Strategy

Good morning from Spain,

I writte because i have a doubt about if it is possible to do a ATM Strategy with Ninja. So, i need to send five orders with one click in one price. I´ll explain itmore because my english is very poor.

For example, i want to buy 5 contracts so: 1 to 100, 1 to 99, 1 to 98, 1 to 97 and 1 to 96. I must say that 100 is a order to market. So that, i want to do a click on 100 (to buy) and get to put the other buy orders in 99,98,97 and 96 whit this same click.

I don´t know if i explain well.

Other option would be that when i click on 100 and the order is done, automatically (without more clicks) the other four order are sent.

Could you help me, please?

Thank you very much and i am sorry for my english.

Regards from Spain.

Nachig.

Hi nachig, unfortunately it's not possible to scale in automatically with the ATM strategies.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Bertrand,

thank you very much for your quick reply.

I have two doubts more. So, in properties of Super Dom, there is a option which name is "Scale quantity". Could you explain me how it works, please?

On the other hand, i have been looking to eliminate the message of "Confirm order placement", since i don´t need it, i prefer to spend my order with one only click, without confirmation. Could you tell me how it eliminate, please?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Nachig

Comment

Sorry Bertrand,

One thing more, please. Can i see in Super Dom how many contracts i have open?. I must tell that i operate very quickly and i need to know how much contracts i must close to be flat.

Thanks very much.

Comment

Hello nachig,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, this will be reported in the area between the reverse and close button.

You can find more information about the SuperDOM at the following link to our Help Guide: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...Overview7.html
          KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Ninja Traders,

Could you help me about this message?:

"thank you very much for your quick reply.

I have two doubts more. So, in properties of Super Dom, there is a option which name is "Scale quantity". Could you explain me how it works, please?

On the other hand, i have been looking to eliminate the message of "Confirm order placement", since i don´t need it, i prefer to spend my order with one only click, without confirmation. Could you tell me how it eliminate, please?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Nachig"

Comment

Hi nachig, you can review this link here for more info about the 'scale quantity' - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ngOrders2.html Basically this is just the default size for additional entry orders you place while a strategy is already running.

To disable order placement, please go to Tools > Options > General and uncheck 'Confirm Order Placement'.

Thanks!
              BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by TheWhiteDragon, 01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post PaulMohn  
              Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
              0 responses