Is not updated currency from MBTrading if them more than 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is not updated currency from MBTrading if them more than 12

I have defined that from 28 currencies MBTrading , are updated bid and ask only any 13 currencies on demo or live login. I talked with Bertrand about a problem, but we have not found the decision. I have this problem on two PC, at home and on work. I have reinstalled windows XP, Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0, NinjaTrader Version 6.5.1000.9 - not decisions.
    In control center I watch date open, high, low but bid, ask, and last show - n/a

Excuse for English. Help me.

P.S This posts has not helped http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...hlight=esignal
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Aleks; 03-25-2009, 05:21 AM.

Thanks for your post Aleks, there's no restrictions I'm aware of. Is this a demo or live account at MBT you are logging into for your testing? When you were doing the fresh install of 6.5.1000.9, did you also delete the NinjaTrader 6.5 folder under MyDocuments prior to reinstalling?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      Thanks for your post Aleks, there's no restrictions I'm aware of. Is this a demo or live account at MBT you are logging into for your testing? When you were doing the fresh install of 6.5.1000.9, did you also delete the NinjaTrader 6.5 folder under MyDocuments prior to reinstalling?
      Yes, I deleted the NinjaTrader 6.5 folder under MyDocuments prior to reinstalling

Comment

Hello Aleks,

What instruments do receive data and what instruments do not?

Could you send us a not eto support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com including your MBTrading logon credentials, so we can test your connection or has this been done already?

Did you try resetting the instruments at Tools-->Options-->Misc-tab?
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Jason.

I checked these days

This error is concluded in The Market Analyzer window.

If add an instrument list via the right mouse button click context menu is more than 12 currencies MBTrading, that only 12 currencies (Or it is less) will be updated bid and ask. I asked Bertrand to test it, but there is no answer
          Last edited by Aleks; 03-27-2009, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Hi Aleks, sorry for my delay in responding - I couldn't reproduce this on my end as I got more than the 12 Forex pairs updating in the Market Analyzer window. Are you sure MBT is supporting the pairs that do not update on your end?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
              Hi Aleks, sorry for my delay in responding - I couldn't reproduce this on my end as I got more than the 12 Forex pairs updating in the Market Analyzer window. Are you sure MBT is supporting the pairs that do not update on your end?

Yes, I am assured, I see all 28 currencies update in МBT navigator. If I add a single instrument to Market Analyzer window after restart NinjaTrader , that I see update bid and ask. It is not a pity to me that I can see all updated currencies МБТ in Market Analyzer window. This problem are between NinjaTrader and MBT?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Aleks; 03-27-2009, 07:04 AM.

Comment

I suggest to add the instruments one by one in the Market Analyzer and check if all receive data.

If not, please tell me which forex instruments do not receive data.

Check if you receive data for these instruments in the Control Center as well.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
                  I suggest to add the instruments one by one in the Market Analyzer and check if all receive data.

I add the instruments one by one in the Market Analyzer, all 28 currency receive data. But if to save workspase and restart Ninja to turn out only 12 currencies of updating

Comment

Hi Aleks, did you try to put the needed currencies on a custom instrument list and loading this one then?

Was this a fresh workspace template you tried or a already existing one?

Comment

Hello Bertrand and Jason

My steps of actions

1.select the menu File-->New-->Market Analyzer..
                      2.add an instrument list forex MBTrading (28 Currencies)
                      3. connect to the MBTrading
                      I see updating "bid" and "ask" only 12 currencies in the beginning instrument list.
                      "High" and "low" I see on all 28 currencies

The following

1. restart The NinjaTrader
                      2. select the menu File-->New-->Market Analyzer..
                      3. connect to the MBTrading
                      4.add instrument MBTrading one by one any of 28 , from the first on the twelfth there is an updating bid and ask, add the thirteenth and more - there is no updating.

The following

1. restart The NinjaTrader
                      2. select the menu File-->New-->Market Analyzer..
                      3. add an instrument list forex MBTrading (28 Currencies)
                      4. connect to the Barchart
                      I receive updatings bid and ask all currencies

I think that this problem is concluded in adapter MBTrading
                      help me, please
                      Last edited by Aleks; 03-29-2009, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Thanks for your post and the details Aleks, I will consult with Jason and let you know where to go from here. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

What is the solution for this? I encounter the exact same problem as the above user has described. MBT offers many currency pairs, but when you import the full list only a small portion of them update. I have posted screen shots on This thread.

Thanks...

Not sure if that link is in there. Here is the URL: http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...606#post112606

Comment

Aleks, can you please tell me what instrument was 13th and 14th. Does it matter if you select a different instrument as # 13/14?

Are you running any other windows that request data in NinjaTrader?

slyng, have you tried loading the instruments one by one or half the amount at a time?

In addition, could one of you send me an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, including your MBTrading logon credentials, so I can test it on my end.

Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.

Comment

Sadly, you cannot connect to MBT during non-trading hours, you'll get an error message.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post DynamicTest  
                              Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ScottWalsh