Atm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atm

How do I put in a stop loss for two contracts(22) and (10) target for one contract and BRK +1 for the other contract and a profit target(28) for the last contract. (Woodies room rule for the NQ)

Hi,

I'm sorry but we're not familiar with that rule from Woodies room. What I suggest is asking your question there.

Otherwise please send your strategy to support at ninjatrader dot com so we can take a look at it.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

two stops and targets

I will try and clarify,with two contracts I would like to take profit at 10 ticks with one and put a stop at breakeven +1 with the other contract. My initial stoploss would be at 22 ticks. when profit on the first contract is taken I would like the stoploss moved to breakeven +1 and the profit stop at 28 ticks from entry.

Comment

Originally posted by wedge View Post
        I will try and clarify,with two contracts I would like to take profit at 10 ticks with one and put a stop at breakeven +1 with the other contract. My initial stoploss would be at 22 ticks. when profit on the first contract is taken I would like the stoploss moved to breakeven +1 and the profit stop at 28 ticks from entry.
        You will want to setup this trade as an ATM Strategy with 2 targets. With your second target that you would like the stop moved to breakeven +1 after your first target is reached at 10 ticks you will select Custom from the dropdown window for the Stop Strategy and input your parameters.

Please see my attached screenshots with the parameters for the setup you have described.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ; 03-30-2009, 03:22 PM.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you

It Works perfect Thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
          9 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB