Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninja Not Working on Backed Up Files Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Not Working on Backed Up Files Please Help!

I backed up the files as you folks suggested, but I am having problems. I just resubscribed no, received an new license tried to put in the install file I have saved and it would take it, said it didn't match. Please help I want to trade tomorrow! What did I do wrong. How can I make sure my savings settings for Velocity and my strategies get associated with Ninja after you folks help me correct this problem. TIA.

Dan

imported post

Enter your new license key via Help > License Key. This should do the trick.

Also, your post on EliteTrader regarding NT holding stop orders on your local PC is completely incorrect. Through TT and Zen-Fire, all stops are either at the exchange if supported or on the broker servers, never on your local PC.

Ray
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

I will give your solution a try.

And if I am wrong on the stops Istand corrected, but the I need an explanation.Last summer I had a SLM order for ZG on Zen Fire, NT locked up on a price burst just as it hit my stop limit order, I called Pro Active, some how my trade got executed, then price traded up to my target, which I later verified, yet there was no working order on my target some how, and price luckily came back to my entry and it only cost my a commission. Please explain how that happened if what you say if the case? If all NT stops are server based that's great, but I am skeptical. You can ask John Gromola because I called him about it.

Comment

imported post

Admin your solution isn't working? It copied and pasted and it says invalid license key? Even though I just got it from your guys 30 minutes ago?

Comment

imported post

This is Ray (President) and I can assure you that the orders on Zen-Fireare not held on your PC. Why your order didnot trigger 9 months ago I can not tell you since I do not have the information.

Please send the license key you were issued tosupport at ninjatraderdot comwith "For Vin" in the subject. It will be taken care of first thing tomorrow morning when our support hours commence at around 8:30 AM ET.

Ray

Comment

imported post

Ray thanks for responding. I just sent Vince the e-mail and info as you suggested. I don't want you to think I am just bringing this stop issue up now. You can ask John about for yourself I mentioned it to him right away when it happened. I can probably even give you the exact date it you want it. I have sent you guys my DB before, but since I am now on TT I don't know that it would be on there, from Zen Fire.

Comment

imported post

Great.

My point is that whatever may have happened was not related to a perception that stop orders are held on your local PC for Zen-Fire orTT for that matter. They are held at the exchange or on Zen-Fire or TT servers.

Ray

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post jclose
              by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM