ZenFire bar data delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZenFire bar data delayed

Zen Fire bar data, sometimes comes 10-15 seconds after the bar has closed.
    It doesn't always do it, but say 70% of the time it does.
    Always, the price has moved 10 ticks, by the time the bar opens and actually displays.
    I believe this is a scam, it is delayed on purpose at someones choice, and someone is front running trades with this.
    Do not tell me this is lag.
    This happens to someone almost next door to CME, with a fiber optic connection, and a $10,000 intel i7 extreme super computer with nothing else running on it.

Hello Mike_32,

Can you please send me your workspace you have opened when you experience this behavior. You can find you workspaces at My Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5-->workspaces. Send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, reference this thread and put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header.

This is not a scam. I do not experience this behavior on my end nor do we receive similiar reports from all other Zen-Fire users.

Could you please double click in the chart and check what setting is used for 'Display update interval (sec)'.

Does the same behavior occurs in a SuperDOM?

Does your chart contain any indicators?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Zen Fire almost never lags for me...I have another data steam to compare it to....if anything it usually slightly leads my other stream.

On the rare occasion when it does appear to lag (maybe once every 2 or 3 months or so perhaps) a quick disconnect and reconnect will fix it.

Thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred View Post
        Zen Fire almost never lags for me...I have another data steam to compare it to....if anything it usually slightly leads my other stream.

On the rare occasion when it does appear to lag (maybe once every 2 or 3 months or so perhaps) a quick disconnect and reconnect will fix it.

Thanks....
        Alfred, I agree. Rarely do I have any issues with the ZenFire / NT combination. I am am a happy customer except when I get the "Error 666: User Done %^&**# It Up." That happens frequently when my perceived coding skills are in contradiction to my actual coding skills LOL.

Comment

Have never had any lag with Zen ** except ** for yesterday 4/2/09. The price was not lagging, but when I placed orders there was a noticeable 5-10 second delay where NT basically hung waiting for Zen to acknowledge the order.

That has never happened before.

Everyone slips up occasionally...

Comment

Follow up.

The problem was on my end. Avast (virus scanner) had a hung process. It caused certain activity to come to a near halt.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Vietanhnguyen2hotmailcom, Yesterday, 10:29 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Vietanhnguyen2hotmailcom  
            Started by PhillT, 04-19-2024, 02:16 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post PhillT