• Show
Clear All

• patmalc
    replied
    Please add my vote also. We need this fix ASAP

Leave a comment:

• molecool
    replied
    Please add my vote for this feature. This has been frequently requested and it seems Ninja is dragging its feet on a problem that's not only annoying but can in some cases lead to platform crashes.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickH
    replied
    Hello Jeremytang,

Thank you for your post.

This feature request has not been implemented. I will add your vote for this feature.

Leave a comment:

• Jeremytang
    replied
    This Is a big issue for us

Hi, I'm wondering if this simple change has been fixed yet - we handle all order rejections internally and a string of popups from order rejections pretty much just locks up NT8.

Please let me know if this has been addressed.

Jeremy

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickH
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

At this time there is no update on the feature request. I will add your votes for this to our internal tracking under the ID SFT-671.

Leave a comment:

• kennet,stenberg
    replied
    Any progress?

I am Writing strategies in NT8 and I find it very annoying with the popups.
    Is this beeing looked at by the developers?

Kind Regards
    Kennet

Leave a comment:

• Bluepoint
    replied
    Originally posted by bertochi View Post
    Good morning,

Has there been any progress on this old request to remove or disable the annoying error popups.
    I agree with old the previous posts requesting this, but after so much time and many updates, this has not implemented so far, on NT8.

Thank you
    Sadly I have not seen anything. Ninja is not bad as a single user with charts. But to try go beyond this it can be challenging once you get into the weeds for algo development and operations. It is also over kill and is a heavy application to manage many algos. We have opted to our own development in Node/JavaScript to get around this and other issues - if interested to know more. As a Ninja single user they of course can not address all these various issues when making generic software for 1000s of users. We found it to be too blocking to advance rapidly. But this is just an opinion, and not a slam against the product, rather you just need to get the right tool for each job.

Leave a comment:

• bertochi
    replied
    Good morning,

Has there been any progress on this old request to remove or disable the annoying error popups.
    I agree with old the previous posts requesting this, but after so much time and many updates, this has not implemented so far, on NT8.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Bluepoint
    replied
    Yes any updates on the disabling of PopUps ... very annoying! Though I am on NT8.
    Last edited by Bluepoint; 12-29-2016, 01:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Trading Noob
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
    Thank you and I have forwarded the additional request for this option to our development team.
    Any update on this?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ
    replied
    Thank you and I have forwarded the additional request for this option to our development team.

Leave a comment:

• bltdavid
    replied
    +1

For anyone who is has written extensive OrderRejection handling code in a strategy, this popup is a significant bottleneck to convincing the user that the strategy has comprehensive internal code specifically to handle the rejection error.

I totally agree:
    There ought to be a way to completely disable the popup in code.

Leave a comment:

replied
    This feature request can be tracked with ID # SFT-671.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I have submitted your suggestion to our development team and will follow up as soon as a tracking number has been assigned.

Leave a comment:

• EquityBoost
    replied
    Does NT8 have a way to disable these rejected order popups? It really interferes with the addon I am creating which has builtin handling and notification (not using a popup!) when an order is rejected, having these popups just makes it harder for the trader to take whatever needed action because they need to clear them out of the way to interact with the addon's UI

Now that you've given such wonderful access to allow coding very sophisticated addons, it would be good to let the addon take care of such matters if need be.

Hoping there is a way....

Brian

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post inanazsocial  
Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
5 responses