Daytrading ATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daytrading ATS

I am a good daytrader... consistently profitable but programming skills is pretty much zero. I want to automate my strategies and currently use Genesis' Laser. I'm wondering if I can use Ninja Trader to program daytrading strategies... and if it is compatible with Laser? Thanks in advance for any help!

Hello katiewc,

Yes, you can program custom strategies in NinjaTrader. Please see the link below for more information.

I am not sure how do you intend to have NinjaTrader work with Genesis' Laser. Could you please clarify.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason... can I do daytrading strategies with Ninjatrader? Ie. intensive high frequency trading. Also Genesis' Laser is a DMA trading platform... is there anyway to link of Laser w/ Ninjatrader? Genesis' website is www.gndt.com

Thanks

Comment

Hello katiewc,

I am not sure what exactly you are referring to with 'daytrading strategies'.

You can run automated strategies in our software that will trigger multiple orders in a day.

If you are referring to holding positions overnight using a strategy, it depends if it is supported by the connectivity provider you will use to connect to your live account.

It is possible to link external applications to NinjaTrader through the use of the Automated Trading Interface. More information can be found at the link below.

Comment

I have the same question. Make long story short, is it possible to send order from ninja trader to Laser? Or, easier, can I send any data, for example, any number from NT to Laser? And if yes, how?

And also, can I use NinjaTrader.Client to connect Laser and NT?

Or, can I connect to other terminal, not Laser may be, and make deals from NT? And, if yes, how?
          Last edited by TR123; 11-11-2010, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Hell TR123,

Unfortunately it is not supported to submit orders to Laser. Genesis Securities is not a supported broker partner with us. It is not supported to submit other data either.

We do provide an External Data Feed, which allows 3rd party applications to send data to NinjaTrader in combination with the DLL interface.

We also offer the Automated Trading Interface which can be used to send trading signals from external sources to NinjaTrader.

Comment

Thanks.

I'm trying to catch the idea. As I know, NT doesn't support level II' ECNs. So, I need to use other terminal. But I also need to automate trading.

Is there any terminal in which I can get any data from NT?
              Last edited by TR123; 11-11-2010, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately I am not aware of any terminal that can get data from NinjaTrader.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
                14 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Handclap0241  
                Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes