• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

account performance trades on tick chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

account performance trades on tick chart

when browsing Account Performance tab, Trades sub-tab ... selecting all of my trades for the day and right-clicking "Chart..." takes me to a 1-min chart with the nifty blue and pink arrows for wins/losses.

love it.

but i trade off of tick-charts, not 1-min. whenever i change it over to a tick chart, i lose the win/loss data. this also happens if i apply any chart-template.

how can i view the trade data for a day on a chart that resembles the one i trade off of (eg. with my own template and tick-timeframe)?

Unfortunately you can only pull it up on a 1minute chart right now. Thank you for the suggestion. We will add it to our list of future considerations.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

What ever happened to this idea? It is pointless to pull up the the chart using a different (non-changeable) interval than the one you were using when you entered the trade.

Comment

Hello katana,

The suggestion is still on the list of possible future enhancements. Unfortunately I do not have information if and when the suggestion will be implemented.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by aaadetos, Today, 06:24 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aaadetos  
        Started by ben_ocean11, Yesterday, 08:10 PM
        1 response
        0 likes