Stopping and ATM Strategy Without Losing Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopping and ATM Strategy Without Losing Money

WTF???? I have a running ATM strategy, that thinks I'm long - but I'm not b/c I've already closed out the trade. So... I hit stop on the ATM strategy to kill the process, and it enters a buy exit order (when I'm FLAT!) as it's stopping the strategy.

Then I lose $800.00. How the heck do you keep this from happening. Stupid f**king ATM Strategies should know I'm flat.

Hello heyligerb,

Can you please send me your log and trace file for the date of occurrence. You can find these files at the following locations:

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20090423 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20090423 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, reference this thread and put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header.

In addition, please let me know what time you hit the stop to kill the process. Please include any additional information you can provide regarding the trade as well, such as price, instrument, account, if possible.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Okay... ready to go, can you give me and email address to send them. I'd rather my logs not be on the forum...

Comment

Please send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, reference this thread and put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header.

Thank you.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by gbourque, Today, 06:39 AM
        2 responses