Price not updating intermittently on charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price not updating intermittently on charts

Has anyone experienced prices not up dating intermittently on Ninja Charts using Interactive Brokers feed? Seems to happen mostly on ETF's
    I have gone rounds & rounds with the Ninja staff on every suggested solution to no avail! I am unable to trade accurately with stops etc because of this problem on SSO, SDS, URE, IYR, FAZ, FAS, SRS, SKF,
    etc. SPY, ES charts work fine. Any ideas please!

My last response from Ninja On

Tuesday, March 24, 2009, at 09:00AM, "NinjaTrader Customer Service" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Hi skyland,
    >
    >
    >
    >I am sorry to hear that.
    >
    >
    >
    >I was able to see URE stop updating on my end, which means there is probably an issue with the data stream. I have sent this evidence to development so they can start looking into it.
    >
    >
    >
    >I will continue to send you updates on the issue if you wish?
    >
    >
    >Sincerely,
    >Raymond Stein
    >NinjaTrader Customer Service
    >
    Last edited by skyland; 04-30-2009, 06:05 AM.

Hi skyland, thanks for your post - unfortunately there's no update as of yet, as development is investigating this issue. We'll update you when a fix is ready and thank you for your patience with this.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Anxious for Version 7 or a patch

I concur this is a problem I am experiencing. My charting for FAZ has not updated for over 2 hours so far today, though the price has been moving throughout the entire trading day. This makes day or manual trading impossible without viewing the IB Workstation simultaniously. Often through out the day other charts hang up for several minutes at a time making quick trades enterance or exits most difficult when following more than one stock.

Very much looking forward to seeing version seven to come out or a patch to fix this issue.

Yours in good trading,

Comment

Welcome to our forums Marus2002 and thanks for your patience with this issue - we'll update this thread when new info becomes available.

Comment

I concur with this too. As well as other issues I'm having that are currently being investigated by Development, I'm having this problem with the charts and Dom suddenly not updating anymore even though the connection between NT and TWS says it's active.
          Happens on any of the Forex pairs, Futures ie. ES, Z . I don't use commoditites so I couldn't tell you if it's the same with those, however seeing as it just seems to arbitrarily discontinue the updates I'm am going out on a limb here and saying it probably is the case here too.

Cheers
          Chris

Comment

Chris, which NinjaTrader and TWS version are you using? We recommend using the latest NinjaTrader 6.5.1000.11 release with TWS 892.7 as per our IB connection guide - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/su...ivebrokers.htm

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by ZeroKuhl, Yesterday, 04:31 PM
            8 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post ZeroKuhl  
            Started by reynoldsn, Today, 07:04 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes