Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best broker for automatic CFD index trading from Germany

Hi everyboy,

I'm from Germany and I'm looking for a Broker with the following properties:

1) It should have appreciate spreads (max 2 pips)
    2) It should have appreciate margins
    3) It should offer the DAX Index and the DOW Jones Index (these are the two I want to trade with only)
    4) It should accept users from Europe/Germany (Money Transfer by Visa Card or T/T)
    5) It should (of course ;o)) support Ninjatrader automatic trading.
    6) It should have reuters (Dow Jones) and Xetra (Dax Index) datafeeds

I allready googled around, it is really hard to find one - especially its hard to find an American broker who makes it possible to trade from germany.

I really, really need your help. You would do me such a great favor if you knew a suitable broker for me.

Thank you very much and greetings from Germany,

bysnake4811

Hello bysnake4811,

Thank you for your post.

I suggest you contact our preferred broker partners here to see if any meet your needs: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...ng_brokers.htm
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

There are so many brokers in your list. I can t ask every single one. The information I'm asking for is not given on the websites in most cases or its really hard to find.
      Don't you have another solution for me? Is there anyone who knows which broker is suitable for me?

Thanks
      bysnake

Comment

By the way

Does Ninjatrader support any CFD Broker in German language?

Comment

Hello bysnake4811:

NinjaTrader is supported by 100's of brokers worldwide for futures, forex and equities.

Most of our supported brokers on this list are American brokers who offer the ability for International Traders to open accounts. They also offer the ability to trade both the FDAX and DOW futures contracts.

As per your specific questions, you must contact the broker directly to see if they meet your specific requirements.

Please click here to view our list of preferred NinjaTrader broker partners:

If you need assistance in gertting in contact with any of these brokers or if you have any further questions, please contact our Sales team at sales @ ninjatrader dot com

Happy Trading!
          RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I dont want to trade Futures

I want to trade the indizes based on original reuters datafeeds (Dow Jones) or Xetra (Dax).

Comment

most of your brokers are Market Maker. I need a broker who is based on the original datafeeds or at least veryvery close to them and accepts international traders. Do you know one?

Comment

Hello:

NinjaTrader supports several broker datafeeds for order execution as well as several datafeed only service, but unfortunately we do not support the datafeed you mentioned.

One option would be to sign up for a Reuters datafeed service and use NinjaTrader only for your order execution through one of our supported brokerages and their broker technology/datafeed

Comment

Its called "reuters" in Germany, I don't know how its called in America. It means no "market made datafeeds" but original datafeeds.
                  I need the following to get started:

1) Realtime historical Datafeeds for Dow Jones and Dax Performance index which is supported or "copied" by a broker of your list which I can use (as a german). It would be good if it would be one with cheap fees.

I would be so gratefull if you gave me a few suggestions.

Thank you

Comment

Hi:

NinjaTrader supports connectivity to Barchart.com, eSignal and DTNiQ for real time and historical intraday data.

I have included information below on how to obtain discounted rates and free trials from the following datafeed providers.

Barchart.com (subscriptions starting at $45/monthly):
                    https://www.barchart.com/register/realtime/?ID=NJA

IQFeed offers a 7-day free trial for NinjaTrader users.
                    https://www.iqfeed.net/ninjatrader/index.cfm?displayaction=start&promo=1717496

eSignal promotional rate for NinjaTrader clients:
                    http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/eSignalSpecialNinja08.pdf

Comment

Thank you very much Ryan. It is important that the datafeeds I get from the providers you just mentioned are used by my broker (I m able to choose of your list as a german) aswell (especially Dow Jones Index and Dax Index).

Which broker offers the same datafeeds as Barchart for example?

They have to be exactly the same, otherwise automatic trading will not work (or not create any profits/be not secure).

Thanks for help

Comment

Hi:

The information on Barchart.com, eSignal and DTNiQ is for data only to fuel NinjaTrader. These providers to do not provide the ability to execute live trades since they are not attached to a broker for live order execution.

In order to trade live your automated strategy, you must use a broker supported datafeed. To verify the datafeed that is used by each broker, you must contact the brokers on our list provided in the thread below.

It may be easiest for me to explain this via phone. Please send a note to sales @ ninjatrader dot com with the Attn: Ryan and I will be happy to arrange a phone call to you.

Comment

Hi Ryan,
                          thank you!
                          I ll do so tommorrow.
                          bysnake

Comment

Hi Ryan,

I just wrote you an email with my phone number and skype account name.
                            I hope you call me soon.

Thanks,
                            bysnake

Comment

i know a good broker, but no ninja support. at the beginning i traded cfds as dax,cac,ftse, and dj but i do not like the plattform realtime pro with ctl. broker is gft/wh self. now i trade forex and i am happy.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                              47 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post aligator  
                              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jaybedreamin