Volume Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume Profile

I have a question regarding Volume Profile. I was wanting to know if there is a way to toggle the placement of the green / red bars, so that the red bars can appear on the left side of the green bars instead of the green bars being to the left.

I didn't see a way to do this, but thought you might know of a way, as it would be a great help in down trending markets when I'm trying to measure the agressivness of the Sellers since you can more eaisly tell if one red bar is longer than another when they all have the same starting point instead of being stacked on the green bars.

Thanks for your time in answering this.

Safetrading

Hello Safetrading,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately this is not possible with the default indicator. You would have to edit the indicator:
    NinjaTrader advanced charting is extensible in that you can create custom indicators using NinjaScript which is based on the modern C# programming language.
    Click here for information on programming in NinjaScript
    There is a growing library of user submitted custom indicators (100+) that can be downloaded from our support form. Please look in the NinjaScript File Sharing section of our support forum as you may find what you are looking for there.
    If you have limited time or programming capabilities, you can discuss your requirements with any of our NinjaScript consultants.
    Click here for a list of certified NinjaScript Consultants
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Denver_Wayne  
    Started by sightcareclickhere, Today, 01:55 PM
    0 responses