Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.0.0.9 Comments

Hi...

In 6.0.0.9 (in simulated data mode)..A Chart window, the DOM and Basic Entry widows almost always will not pop up by clicking on after reducing to the title bar area below...you have to right click on them there and go to Restore to get themtopop to full screen again. Also, when you enter a working limit order, it does not appear in the Basic Entry window (as it does in Ninja 5)... while it does show as working in the Control center. Also the increase decrease & cancel buttons do not seem to work in the Basic Entry window for a working trade or for a trade stop after the trade is activated. (They work OK in the Control Center window though.)...I do have Chart, Basic Entry and Dom windows linked. Also...this all works in similar fashion on another computer with an identical install, plus, there after I revised the grid properties in the Control Center and then closed the program there is still a little ghost widow that says "Grid Properties" (dark blue window) remaining on the desktop that cannot be removed or moved (had not seen this before).

Iuninstalled 6plus deleted the 6 Folderand did a clean install on the latest verson (6.0.0.9) too, before looking at the aboveitems again this evening. Iam runningwin2000 Pro. (Just to verify the above...tried another clean install deleting NT6 folder too...still behaves the same way)...

Thanks....

imported post

Alfred,

1. There is a known bug with task bar icon restore. This can't be overcome at this time.

2. I can't reproduce your order display issue, if you can reproduce, please provide me with step by step instructions to reproduce.

Thanks
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

Hi...

If a limit order is placed it will appear as in the attached screen shot...working in the Control Center window, but not in the Basic entry window, and when the order is filled the stop does not appear in the Basic Entry window either. Could Win2000 be the problem here? Ninja 5 works OK though per the above.

Thanks

Attached Files

Comment

imported post

Problem is likely a setting you have in the Basic Entry window with regards to Strategy Selection mode property.

Comment

imported post

Hi again...

I ran through the 3 options on ATM strategy selection mode andduplicated each on the DOM and Basic Entry windows...and ran through some orders and trades on each combo...still nothing shows in Basic Entry...

Per the attached screen shot...which mode should be selected ??

Thanks...
          Attached Files

Comment

imported post

The one you have selected is fine. Is the correct account selected in the Basic Entry window? If yes, then I will add to our list of reported issues.

Comment

imported post

Yes...the same Sim 101 account shows on all 3 windows.

Thanks...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post CortexZenUSA  
              Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
              0 responses