Market replay question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market replay question

For market replay, lets say I have a list of 10 stocks I want to record data on everyday. Do I have to open 10 charts, 1 with each of these symbols so that it will record data for that symbol that day? Or start a strategy that includes data from all 10 symbols but doesn't actually trade anything?

Basically what is the best/quickest way each day to set NinjaTrader up so that I know when i get home in the afternoon it will have recorded data for all 10 symbols?

Originally posted by frostengine View Post
    For market replay, lets say I have a list of 10 stocks I want to record data on everyday. Do I have to open 10 charts, 1 with each of these symbols so that it will record data for that symbol that day? Or start a strategy that includes data from all 10 symbols but doesn't actually trade anything?

Basically what is the best/quickest way each day to set NinjaTrader up so that I know when i get home in the afternoon it will have recorded data for all 10 symbols?
    Hello,

Thank you for your note.

You have the right idea that you need a window up collecting data, so 10 charts will work, however I recommend just opening a Market Analyzer and adding the 10 instruments you want to record. Even though it is recorded using the Market Analyzer, you can play it back in ANY window later.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo
    by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
    0 responses