Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT and French Futures

Sorry bad english i'm french.

I use NT with TWS Interactive brokers. I have no problem for futures US (ES NQ YM) but with french futures cac 40 i have a problem.

I see bid/ask and can Buy or Sell but only with Control Center (Orders). I can't see chart with index cac 40 or futures cac 40 and dynamic and static SuperDom don't work too. I have nothing.

A solution ? I want to but NT but i must have charting and SuperDom with these FUtures

Thanks

Hi BenParis, welcome to the NinjaTrader support forums! Please make sure you're using IB TWS version 892.7 with the latest NinjaTrader 6.5.1000.10 release version - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/su...tionguides.htm

Also I would suggest you go to Tools > Options > Misc and Reset your Instruments, then restart Ninjatrader, reconnect to IB and recheck the CAC40 futures.

If this does not help, please go to Tools > Instrument Manager and remove the CAC40 contract from the left default list with the > button.

Then locate the CAC40 master instrument in the middle list, select the correct expiry (06-09) and add it fresh to your default list the < button.

After this please recheck your SuperDOM and see if the data streams in well.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks i try it

Comment

I use IB TWS version 892.7 with the latest NinjaTrader 6.5.1000.10 release version. I was last IB version and Ninjatrader 6.5.1000.09

All version are ok but now i have nothing for French Futures.

Error message is : Error validating request:-"xb" : cause - Please enter exchange ServerValidateError

I hope it will be help you...

Comment

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you please send an email to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Kyle" in the subject line.

If you would list the instrument(s) you are trying to get data for, that would be great!
          KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

BenParis, please follow my second solution in post 2 and add the CAC40 June with the MONEP exchange to the default list, this should do it.

Comment

Thanks we progress : control center and DOM works !!! Just chart don't work with futures french... No refresh, just first tick (bid and ask) and frozzen

Comment

Is this for tick charts or for time charts? Please keep in mind that the IB connection does not offer a historical tick data backfill, it should work fine for minute charts using an IB live account.

Comment

Thanks for your help, i send you monday a screenshoot for my problem.

I appreciate your help and i take your NT for life. It's an incredible software

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post zstheorist  
                  Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
                  8 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post rehmans