Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting to PFG

Ninjatrader,

I am having trouble connecting to my new PFG Account from Ninja. PFG provided an Account Number to enter in to Ninjatrader, which I did. I also downloaded the moste recent API for PFG and Ninja. Not sure what it is but I think I have it. My account is has not been funded yet with PFG is that matters. The check is literally in the mail.

I have a License Key from PFG and from Ninja (i just leased the software this week). Which one should I enter into Ninjatrader?

Finally, I have not been able to get a response from the support email for a simple question. Can I use my licensed version of Ninjatrader on my laptop and my desktop, only being logged in to one or the other.

Looking forward to starting trading. Thanks for your help.

Greg

Hello,

You may want to confirm that your account is funded with PFG first, but as far as NT is concerned if you connect you can use NT to at least see the price and charts etc.

Could it be that your login is not good yet with PFG?

You can use the license key as many times as you want, just not more that once at any one time.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Optionrock,

PFG represents very bad NT with lot of bugs on its software, i recommend You to use another brokers, don't repeat my mistakes. If You want i can recommend You one with good response and connection.

Comment

connectino with pfg

Ive used PFG for good while now, with no problems. If you need assistance feel free to contact me. Ill see what I can do. my contact at pfg is very helpful as well...
        [email protected]

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes