Collapse

Last in First out contract PnL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not currently aware of a feature that would allow this however I will forward the request to our development team so they are aware of additional requests for this to be added.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

2021 bump - can we get LIFO calculated on NT8 now?

If we uncheck FIFO in the options, what does that do when we trade/scalp futures?

Comment

Can you please tell me what version of NinjaTrader you have installed which can be found in the Control Center under Help->About.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Is there any update on this LIFO? Or is there any workaround for this through the script? I just want to link the stop and target to specific entry order so that it will close that specific entry if that stop or target got filled. No matter how many entries, it will be closed only by its link stop and target. This is very helpful, especially in the strategy analyzer.
          Last edited by luxurious_04; 08-01-2022, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Hello luxurious_04,

Thank you for your note.

There is no current update at this time.

Linking orders within a strategy to specific exits may be done with Signal Names. I would suggest taking a look at this page of our help guide where it goes over From Entry Signal:

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
            Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I fail to understand after 10 years of complaining about LIFO we still have it. What is the issue? Shouldn't it be customer preferences!!!!!!

Comment

Hello CURLY ED,

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Regarding this specific request, this would involve changing the core order processing logic and would be very high impact and would a high request count. Further, from my understanding, the brokerages supported to connect with the NinjaTrader Platform also do not support this.
                Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Brevo
                by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
                0 responses