Collapse

unable to connect to MBT (demo) data feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried everything suggested PLUS removing MBT Navigator and NT7, then reinstalling both. I have tried all suggestions that I've found in the forum related to this type of problem.

Same result.

I believe I may have to kill all NT files from my PC and start from scratch. I've had to do this in the past when I ran into a wall like this.

Comment

Sorry for the frustrations - did you email us the diagnostic files to take a look? Please remember that if you reinstall NT7 and choose to use the newest R4 release you will need to MBT Nav 11.6 as per our connection guide for MBT otherwise you would not be able to connect.

Thanks,
      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes. I am using the correct NT7/MBT combo.

I will email those files today.

Thank for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by MiniDowTrader View Post
          I have tried everything suggested PLUS removing MBT Navigator and NT7, then reinstalling both. I have tried all suggestions that I've found in the forum related to this type of problem.

Same result.

I believe I may have to kill all NT files from my PC and start from scratch. I've had to do this in the past when I ran into a wall like this.

I had a similar problem this morning, came to load NT7 and then nothing. What I found and I'm not sure that this applies to you, was one of my accounts was causing it to hang in a sort of "loading accounts" style, sometimes the dialog box was visible sometimes not. What I ended up doing was starting MBT Nav by itself and cycling through my accounts (I have four, two live two demo) until they all loaded properly and let them run for a few minutes. It seems the one demo acc was causing the problems (slow to open) and somehow or other was not allowing the Nav to open properly under NT7. After all that NT7 started up fine. I know you're probably thinking that this is vague, but it worked.
          Hope it helps.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
          7 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post yertle
          by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
          2 responses