Big issue..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big issue..

I have been running my system live for the past week or so. Today I went in and told ninjatrader to generate my account performance for 5/20/2009 to 5/20/2009 basically for today. The profit it showed I should have made was WAY off from what really happened. So, i took a look at the executions.. and it showed several executions from 5/19/2009... but not only that the executions it showed NEVER took place. I only have my real money account as the one checked when i did the generate report. The trades its showing i doubled checked my real account just to be sure... they never happened... in fact i am running a LONG only strategy, there is no enter short ANYWHERE in my code.. but these trades its showing are short trades..

Where did these phantom trades come from? Why is it showing these "fake" phantum trades from yesterday when i told it only 5/20-5/20? What is going on here?

Hi frostengine, do those 'phantom' trades disappear when you only select your live, realtime trading account to be included in the Performance report? You can do so by clicking on the 'Advanced' tab and then only selecting your live account. Then rerun the report and recheck the included trades.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

That is how I was generating the report. On the advanced tab all I have is my live account selected under account and under providers all I have selected is Interactive Brokers... The phantom trades are still there

Comment

Hi frostengine, thanks for clarifying - can you please post some screenshots of your Account performance display and the 'phantom' trades? Thanks!
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by kaywai, Today, 06:26 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post kaywai
        by kaywai

Started by ct, 05-07-2023, 12:31 PM
        6 responses