Keep losing workspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep losing workspace

Have one chart and one DOM saved as Default. I hit save workspace throughout seesion...just in case.

I also save the intraday chart as default...just in case.

Every time I shut down NT...it's a surprise as to whether my default layout will load or not when NT starts back up.

What is the proper way to shut down NT. I sonetime have a habit of right clicking the tab at bottom to close the group or program. This causes all NT components to close and pop up the save layout question. Well now if I say yes...the layout is just the control panel and if I say no, it doesn't save.

I have no problem with any other program, trading or not, closing down this way.

Also, I have found that if I don't make any changes to another layout, it still asks me to save the workspace. Again, sometimes I say yes and sometimnes I say no.

I'm still learning NT but I have been struggling with this simplle task for two weeks. Please dont send me instructions...I've read them.

Please tell me EXACTLy what you do to properly save and shut down several layouts.

Thank you

V.

Hello VinnyB,

Thank you for your post.

I suggest to set up your workspace the way you want it saved and then go to File --> Workspaces --> Save Workspace As --> Create a name for this workspace.

Once you do this, no matter how you close NinjaTrader, choose "No to all" becuase it is already saved as you want it.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rdtdale, Today, 01:02 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rdtdale
    by rdtdale

Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    3 responses