• Time
  • Show
Clear All

imported post

oops, operator error, I found the setting

Thanks, Ben

Comment

Gain Esignal

I have a live Gain account and ForexCharts from Esignal.
      Opened both accounts through NinjaTrader website.
      I would like to get Esignal data into NT as you have advised but I get this error
      Login failed: Unable to locate ESignal installation directory.
      Both NT and Esignal installed to default directories
      Any help would be appreciated

Comment

Please make sure you have latest official eSignal release installed (beta will not work). Worst case try uninstall and reinstall eSignal.

Please make sure you run any installation as admin.

Comment

You have to install and run ForexCharts. Than it works.

Comment

Hello, so what does it take to get a NT connection to Gain for RT charting & historical strategy development purposes?

Will I have to pay NT even for paper trading through forex.com after developing NT strategies? How much do I pay to Gain at that point? Is this question perhaps better directed at a Gain salesrep?

Comment

GAIN and NT

Originally posted by henry.omd View Post
              Hello, so what does it take to get a NT connection to Gain for RT charting & historical strategy development purposes?

Will I have to pay NT even for paper trading through forex.com after developing NT strategies? How much do I pay to Gain at that point? Is this question perhaps better directed at a Gain salesrep?
              You only have to have real account at GAIN. Mini account (250USD) is enough. Than you don't have to pay anything for NT using. For using esignal as datafeed There are aditional conditions(1000USD account and some real trades). But you can use NT historical data. There are two years of data I thing.

Comment

Hello:

Thank you for your post.

You may use NinjaTrader for free for advanced real time and historical charting and backtesting via the Gain Capital/forex.com datafeed. Please note, historical data is compiled over time. Each 24 period that you connect, you will recieve an additional 24 hours worth of data.

Gain Capital (forex.com) offers free forex charts from eSignal for customers who open with $1000 or more and trade 1 standard log (or 10 mini lots) per month. This is a standalone application and is supported by NT and a good option for traders who need more historical data from the start.

For more information, please contact sales @ ninjatrader dot com and reference this post. We will contact you with instructions on how to connect to their demo datafeed.

Best regards,
                Last edited by NinjaTraderEcosystem_Ryan; 12-05-2007, 04:17 PM.
                RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

For anyone using the free eSignal Forex charts, does it include the the same indicators as AdvancedGET?

If I could use Elliott Waves, and take advantage of the brilliant indicators developed by Tom Joseph (XTL, Cycles, Elliot Trigger, JTI, GET Stochastic, Time Clusters, Choppiness, DMA, price clusers, trade profile, MOB, PTI, TJ's Web etc.) AND NinjaTrader at the same time I would be in absolute heaven!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
                  24 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post spwizard  
                  Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Max238