Reload strategies every day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reload strategies every day?

Since IB disconnects the data feed every weeknight, and since in NT's Control Center the strategies disappear whenever data feed is disconnected, the strategies and customized parameters have to be re-entered manually every day.

No way to save and re-load a list of strategies in the 'Strategies' tab in Control Center?

Hello lself,

Unfortunately this is correct. However, you will be able to save Strategy Parameters settings in NinjaTrader 7; its beta version is expected to be released the end of this quarter.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

To be clear, I'd strongly request to be able to save the current list of strategies and then have the option to reload any or all of those strategies and their customized parameters (instrument, settings).

Actually, it seems a list of current strategies can be saved. If I right-click onto any of the 15 current working strategies, there is the option to 'Save As...' which then saves the list as a .csv file. However, I don't see any way to reload that file.

Comment

I will forward your suggestion to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

Thank you for your feedback.

The option you refer to will only save the strategy row and column values of the strategy in the Strategy-tab, which you can re-open using Excel for example. Unfortunately, it is not created to reload Strategy Parameters.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by trilliantrader, Today, 03:01 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post trilliantrader  
        Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
        9 responses