Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to scale up my charts

HI charting GURUS!
    Please for your help to understand how to scale up my charts if this is possible with NinjaTrader? I want this to be happen as increasing the ckreen resolution, but I do not want to change the main settings of my monitor - they are just the correct one.I tryed to find somewhere this info in the Help files, but unfortunately unsuccessfull search. I am wearing a stong spectacles and it will be very helpfull for me to scale up my chatrs. When I plotted some indicators on the chart , the whole picture is becoming too small and some of the indicators are becomming visible nearly unreadable( very small size). How to increase the size of the objects on my screen? Please for your support!

Originally posted by wolfdw View Post
    HI charting GURUS!
    Please for your help to understand how to scale up my charts if this is possible with NinjaTrader? I want this to be happen as increasing the ckreen resolution, but I do not want to change the main settings of my monitor - they are just the correct one.I tryed to find somewhere this info in the Help files, but unfortunately unsuccessfull search. I am wearing a stong spectacles and it will be very helpfull for me to scale up my chatrs. When I plotted some indicators on the chart , the whole picture is becoming too small and some of the indicators are becomming visible nearly unreadable( very small size). How to increase the size of the objects on my screen? Please for your support!

Hello wolfdw,

Thank you for your post.

You can use the Zoom tool to zoom in on you chart to make the bars and idicators more visible.

The Zoom tool can be accessed by clicking on the magnifying glass with the + sign in the center. Once the tool is enabled please left mouse click and drag to draw a box around the section of the chart you would like to zoom in on. To zoom out please click on the magnifying glass with the - sign in the center.

I have provided a link to our Help Guide that goes over Navigating a Chart.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post alifarahani  
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    1 response
    0 likes