Chart Scaling Needs to Be Expanded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Scaling Needs to Be Expanded

Thanks for Upgrading Ninja Trader on a Consistant Basis !

One thing that Must be Done on the Charting, is to make the Vertical Scaling more adjustable than on NinjaTrader 6 ver.10

By this I mean that when Market Replay posts price bars to a chart, there can be a Huge distance from the previous days price bars to the current replaying action...

This makes the adjustment on the Vertical Scaling almost impossible. I just opened a chart of the ES and 1point range is vertically maxed out at a 1/4" height.... You can't similate trade seeing only 2" worth of price action. It makes me think the day was a flat consolidation day , even though it was 10 points of range !

Perhaps I am overlooking how to fix this problem, or perhaps its a inherent flaw in the Chart Scaling that needs to be corrected by Ninja Trader.
    Attached Files

imported post

Hmm...let's make sure I understand you correctly:
    a) The image you attached shows a price gap between 2 sessions. Gaps on the opening always could happen and for sure which cause issues on indicators as you pointed out. AFAIK there is nothing which could be done, no?
    b) are you looking for way to zoom into the y-scale even at the price that bars will roll off the top or the bottom of the canvas? We do have this feature already on our list of futrue chart improvements. Thanks for your suggestion.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Skifree
    by Skifree

Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes