Anyone use kwikpop indicators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use kwikpop indicators?

I just got a trial account and playing around it...but notice some wired stuff. I loaded with 7500 volume template with Zen connection. The KPEBands(30,20) displays totally wrong band......it paints the whole panel 1 as light blue, not like a band at all... and the KPSTPUSH2/TREND got compressed heavily to almost a single......anyway it doesn't look like the scrrenshot on their website at all.

Has dropped email to kwikpop support but no response yet...maybe I am not a registered user so no support. so posted here...see anyone happens to know what's wrong

Last edited by liulinglll; 05-30-2009, 03:20 PM.

I dont use those indicators but by the looks of things I'd say you have 2 indicators on panel 2 which have very different scales. Try separating them.
    eDanny
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

The trial version directly from KwikPop's website (and not some other site....) worked fine for me, I did not have this problem.

However, after staring at them for a long time, watching all his videos, etc, I just couldn't find anything useful in his system.

His website is pretty nice, the indicators are pretty easy to use, but at the end they just didn't help me separate the winners from the losers, or catch more profits, etc.

Mike

Comment

thanks for you guys' info. An reinstallation of NT solved my issue......guess I installed to many 3rd party indicators

Comment

Anyone still looking at Kwikpop?

Anyone still looking at Kwikpop? If one gets a year license they say they give you unprotected script for the indicators ie: you can add them into a strategy, I think.. I have an autotrading strategy already, similar to this, and would be easy to "pluggin" in some of their indicators.. any comments?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WHICKED
          by WHICKED

Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
          15 responses
          0 likes