Charting Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charting Problem

I see this problem every dayand have spent the last 2 hoursnarrowing it down...It has been tough to duplicate the exact sequence...

The problem is that the "days back" setting that I use to create the charts is lost and somehow switches to 15 days back on every chart.

Here are the exact steps to duplicate this problem (I'm using NT version 6, post build 10; a version I got from Dierk earlier today but I've seen this problem before as early as beta 9)

1) Open NT app and create1 chart window usingAA stock.Chart has1 MA (1000)and is set to weekly, 3000 days back.

2) Create a single market analyzer window, 100 bars backwitha singlecolumn in addition to the instrument column (sameMA, daily timeframe) and load the Dow 30 stocks.

3) Link the2 windows together.

Close NT app so that you now have the desired workspace.

Restart NT, let the chart and market analyzer load. Connect to ESignal data source. Click on 2nd stock in the market analyzer window and you'll notice that you don't have as much weekly data...The days back of 3000 has now been changed to 15

Note that if you use other settings like bars back or start date those settings are also lost

imported post

I can reproduce. We will look into that and let you know. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

imported post

Thank you for fixing this in beta 11.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post terofs
      by terofs