IB Data and Ninja trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB Data and Ninja trades

When I open my ninja charts every so often only one bar will show up and a ninja message comes up. See attachment. Is there a reason why and is there a way to correct?
    Attached Files

Hello cptrader,

Please restart NinjaTrader and go to Tools-->Options-->Misc-tab and click Repair DB.

Connect to your data feed and create a new chart for the $AUDUSD.

Let me know if the error persists.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Data Repair

That did fix the issue. I have been getting a number of issues where the data loading freezes on opening a workspace. Is this likely a database issue. If so are there links or suggestions on how to maintain a error free database and the best way to solve issues when they arrise.

Thanks

Comment

If you experience unresponsiveness of the software, please reduce resource request of NinjaTrader.

I suggest to check if you are running workspaces in the background (these will request data & resources as well) and close them. Please go to File-->Workspaces and close all workspaces listed below "Save Workspace As" except the Default workspace. Select the workspace and go to File-->Workspaces-->Close Workspace.

Close some charts, SuperDOM's or other NinjaTrader windows. Reduce the amount of indicators in your chart or set 'Calculate on bar close' to True. Reduce the amount of historical data in your charts by configuring the Format Data Series window. More tips can be found at the following link.

In addition, please check if your PC meets the minimum requirements listed at the link below.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
        13 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post GussJ
        by GussJ

Started by lorem, Today, 09:18 AM
        0 responses