Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optimizer

Hi Guys

A quick one, since i've added multiple time bar series's to my strategy the strat analyser takes quite a bit of extra time to draw the various trades on the chart, I assume this is related to my use of a 1 tick bar series to get the most granularity on my trades, the degradation in itself is not enough to cause much problems, perhaps its gone from about 3seconds to say 15seconds.

However I'm finding optimizing to be a real task now, it seems that once you have your results, every time you click between options in the navigation window or click on a different result etc, it wants to redraw the entire set of trades on the chart or something in the background making it's use very difficult, I click on something and it sits for 15seconds, then I try click on another result and it sits again, is it redrawing the whole set of results and trades on the chart every time I change between results or something? Not sure why it should keep chugging between the clicks, surely it doesn't need to keep reloading the bar series? Which I suspect is what it's doing.

Cheers for the help
    Ross

Ross,

As you switch between different optimize results it will need to repopulate the chart. The trades are different between each result so it needs to redraw as you switch between them.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes