Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Difference between ZenFire Demo and TT real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difference between ZenFire Demo and TT real?

Hello,

I have been using a ZenFire Feed for demo since some month and could get actual data for the whole day, months back, through it.

Now, I have started real trading with a TradingTechnologies DataFeed and saw, that they only provide some days back. There were also gaps between opening (evening, 5:30 pm for ZB for example) and the first data displayed (morning).

Is this because of technical issues or is it due settings by the broker? Will I receive real data when starting NT at 6 pm? Is there any technical difference between ZenFire and TT? Can you get historical filling for the last hours with TT? How do I ensure that I get all data?

GerTrader, both ZenFire and TT connections offer historical minute and tick data backfilling for Futures - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ricalData.html

To make sure you get all the data, please ensure the session times in the Chart properties are set to 24 hrs (doubleclick on the chart to set those up). If data should be missing, please right click on the chart and 'Reload Historical Data'.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Christopher_R  
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    166 responses
    0 likes