How to connect Live to MB Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to connect Live to MB Trading

I'm a long time user on NT live Sim with my broker, but I am know wanting to purchase the liscence and use the live Chart Trader threw my broker. I've looked at the help menu to see how to connect live with MB but I don't see anything that covers that. So what I'm trying to figure out is.

Since I already have a SIM account connection to MB trading. What do I need to do in order to use Chart Trader and Trade live Threw NT with my broker (MBT). Once I purchase the Liscence of course.

Or is it as simple as activating the liscence with NT, turning on live tradeing, and connecting to MB.

Can someone explain the process or send me a link so that I can read up on how to connect my NT to MB and trade live with Chart Trader and so on?

Hello jtrader1,

Thank you for your post.

I have provided a link below that will take you through the steps to create your MB Trading connection within NinjaTrader.

Keep in mind you must have MBT Navigator Version 11.2.0.2 installed. If you do not have this version installed you may install it from link I have provided below.

Once you purchase your Live license key you will receive instructions on how to input this key in to NinjaTrader. Once this key is input you will than have access to your Live MB Trading account from the Account drop down window within the Chart Trader, SuperDOM etc.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Okay well I already have an account connection set up with MB. So it looks like all I have to do is just purchase the liscence.

I did want to ask a few more questions since some MB trading settings are not supported with Ninja.

1. MB Trading TTO (threshold trigger) order's are not supported with NT. Will this affect any of the ATM strategies that I might use threw the Chart Trader while connected to MB?

2. When u use Chart trader and place a Limit or stop order. Is that order routed threw your broker and in the book, Or does NT automate the order and keep it private or stealth? until the price or market trades threw the working order?

3. I'm also noticing that when connected to MBT. NT will disable MBT order confirmation's, placement's, change's, and cancelation's. Will these notifications instead be made to me by the Ninja Trader platform while connected to MBT?

Comment

Hello jtrader1,

1. No, whatever strategy you build within the Chart Trader ATM Strategy will be routed to your broker with no issues.

2. This will depend on the type of order you are submitting. I have provided a link below that goes over Where Orders Reside.

Note: This information is relevant for NinjaTrader 7 only. For NinjaTrader 8, please click here (https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/where_do_your_orders_reside_.htm). CQG Orders in a state "Accepted" or "Working" are at the exchange. If the exchange does not support a specific order type, the

3. You have the option to enable or disable order confimation within NinjaTrader by going to the Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->General tab-->Confirm order placement

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 11:02 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post f.saeidi  
        Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes