Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machine ID has suddenly changed ?

Hi,

since a few days I have some problems with an Indicator Package, which requires a machine ID check, to run the indicators on the chart.

(Long story short, I installed a new Indicator package and stuff but all that doesnt helped ...)

And now I just noticed that somehow the NT machine ID has changed suddenly. This is the msg I got 2 days ago:

You don't have a valid license for indicator 'IndicatorName'. Please contact 'TheVendor' at '[email protected]'
    for a license for 'NameOfIndicators' for your machine ID 66EF9A9BAB6F019xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    and this is the new msg after I installed the new Indicator package today:

You don't have a valid license for indicator 'IndicatorName'. Please contact 'TheVendor' at '[email protected]'
    for a license for 'NameOfIndicators' for your machine ID 3F5D1860FBF15A4EBxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Real name, email etc. and part of the NT machine ID has been changed for security reasons but you can see the differents in the Machine ID.

What I also done in the last few days is updating NT to the latest version and I changed some of my hardware (new Graphiccard and new CPU). Can this lead into a Machine ID changing?

Hello Mel Funktion,

Yes, the machine ID is derived from hardware, such as CPU.

I suggest to contact the third party vendor to notify them regarding the machine ID change. Check if they can change your package to the new machine ID.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jeronymite  
    Started by bill2023, Today, 08:51 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes