Why Ninja?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Ninja?

If I currently am using E-Signal for my charting, what can Ninja Trader add to my charts that is not currently a part of E-Signal. Is there a page within the forum that explains all of that?

Thank you!

Why Ninja?

Hello Brenndan:

NinjaTrader charts are supported by many 3rd party providers and also allow you to create custom indicators. I am not sure about your charting requirements so I can't say here is why you should or should not leave eSignal. One reason you may consider changing to NinjaTrader could be price since we are significantly less expensive. NinjaTrader uses broker data to drive our charts where eSignal provides their own data but at a signifcant cost. If you want to provide more details about your specific requirements, please send them to sale at ninjatrader dot com and I will gladly assist you further.

Sincerely,

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_John View Post
      Hello Brenndan:

NinjaTrader charts are supported by many 3rd party providers and also allow you to create custom indicators. I am not sure about your charting requirements so I can't say here is why you should or should not leave eSignal. One reason you may consider changing to NinjaTrader could be price since we are significantly less expensive. NinjaTrader uses broker data to drive our charts where eSignal provides their own data but at a signifcant cost. If you want to provide more details about your specific requirements, please send them to sale at ninjatrader dot com and I will gladly assist you further.

Sincerely,
      Thanks John!
      Is it possible for you to provide me with pricing information on this? I actually only really need a candlestick chart with volume and the ability to draw trend lines.

Thanks!

Comment

Why Ninja?

NinjaTrader is a free application for advanced charting, market analytics, automated strategy development and trade simulation. We only charge for our product if and when you decide to trade live through any of the over one hundred supported brokers world-wide.

However we do not provide data but you may be able to get data from your broker. If I know who you were using as your broker I could be of more assistance. NinjaTrader pricing is located on this web page.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/su...g_platform.htm

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
        7 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
        0 responses
        1 view