Dont know where to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont know where to start

Hi, ive been trading stocks for a while now and have decided futures might suit me better but I wouldnt know where to start regarding getting NT up and running. Is there someone I can call to ask a few questions from NT? I have never had to install data before and I dont know what im doing. These forums are helpfull but im still at a loss as to how to get started. I dont know what broker to use, what data to use etc....

Thankyou.

johno, unfortunately we can't recommend you a data feed or broker as we have many mutually respected partner.

For an overview over available data options, please review this link - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ricalData.html

To see a list of our brokerage partners, please see this one -

To get an overview over NinjaTrader, our video library is a good starting point - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...eoLibrary.html

If you would like to schedule a call after reviewing this info, please contact me at support at ninjatrader dot com Attn Bertrand - thanks!
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by johno View Post
      Hi, ive been trading stocks for a while now and have decided futures might suit me better but I wouldnt know where to start regarding getting NT up and running. Is there someone I can call to ask a few questions from NT? I have never had to install data before and I dont know what im doing. These forums are helpfull but im still at a loss as to how to get started. I dont know what broker to use, what data to use etc....

Thankyou.
      Welcome to the forum.
      If you have been trading stocks, you may have used IB (Interactivebroker) before and they are a reasonable futures broker/datafeed to start because they are cheap/free data.
      A lot of NT users generally upgrade to Zenfire feed or another datafeed once they think they have outgrown IB, but that really depends on one's trading style.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
      Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post xiinteractive