Backup covers only one day??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backup covers only one day??

This is a simple question, and I should be embarrassed even to put it up on the board. But what's a guy to do?

I use File/Utilities/Backup (selecting all options) to backup data on NT in one computer on VPS and transfer it to another NT on my desktop with Restore.

It seems that the data restored is for one day only. If I backup data on Tuesday July 19th, for instance, it seems that I am able to restore data on the VPN NT for only that Tuesday and perhaps the previous day as well, but not for days of the week prior.

If I go to Account Performance and Generate a record from July 10th to July 20th, for example, I only get data for at best July 19th & 20th even though there have been many trades in the previous week.

Question: does Backup & Restore backup data for a limited period, for the period only as long as NT has been open, or for as long as NT has trades to records from an indefinite past?

Thanks for your attention,

Too early
    Last edited by tooearly; 07-21-2009, 11:03 PM. Reason: afterthought

Hi tooearly, no it would backup the complete database and items checked with all present data. Do you see any errors in the Log tab while / after doing the backup and restore process?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes