Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Summary Problem

I have some account summary problem here,

for one of the stocks I trade, in the account summary for the month of June it has me at a net profit of NEGATIVE - $7243.65

I have added up my trades from the chart trader and come up with $2800.00 and looked through my IB records I print out of all my trades from 6/1/09 to 6/30/09 and get $2870.00

Why does it show me at a loss for the month of $7243.65?

I have only my IB account checked to generate as well as the period of 6/1/09 to 6/30/09 and have only the one stock checked...

Why is this showing up completley incorrect? I mean it is WAY off from any form of reality and has me very confused...

TIA for any help...

Hello tshirtdeal,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please confirm you have the correct account, provider and instruments selected prior to generating the report.

To select the accounts, providers etc. please click on the Advanced tab within the Account Perfomance tab.

I look forward to assisting you with this issue.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the help...

Yes, they are all clicke correctly, I have only my IB account checked in the advanced as well as only the one stock and only IB provider.... I onle have traded 2 stocks from May till today...

also when I generate my totals for all the months I have traded the account is aff about 2500.00, if I add my wining from today it comes our right...

Are my totals for the end of the day generated for today? or is the total account performance off by 2500.00?

Comment

Hi tshirtdeal,

Yes, it will calculate all trades up to the time you generate your report will be included, so yes it will factor in today's profits.

Can you confirm NinjaTrader is generating the report correctly when you factor in today's profit.

Comment

Hi,

If today is factored in then it is off about 2500.00 total from all my live trades with NT....

Comment

Hello tshirtdeal,

Are you factoring in commissions when you generate your report within NinjaTrader?

To apply commissions please go to the Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->General-->Enable Apply commissions to PnL calculations.

If you have not setup commissions within NinjaTrader I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over setting up commissions. Keep in mind this setting will be per side so if are paying $5.00 a rountrip you will want to setup the commission as $2.50.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by rocketman7, Today, 01:00 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post rocketman7  
            Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
            2 responses