Collapse

date formating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucinek, then you would need to dig into your user settings for the PC - I run NT here on one US and 2 European set PC's and the differences in DateTime format come in as expected for the regional differences.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I also have 3 PC's. On one of them I had 12H Time format. It was difficult to enter time in NT so I changed in Windows settings the time format to 24H. Guess what, in NT it is still 12H format. So Ninja Support please check with your development, from where NT takes it Date&Time formats.
      I checked in registry and there is nothing.

Comment

Baruch, development confirmed the settings are taken from the local Windows settings. Of course you would need to restart NinjaTrader fresh for those changes to take effect then.

Comment

Bertrand, you are half right and half wrong. On one computer I set my settings to US English and on time tab I changed the time to HH:mm:ss (this changes the time representation to 24H. hh:mm:ss - is for 12H). My system clock shows 24H, but NT shows 12H. I made a print screen, but in any format its more then 97K, so I can't attach it. When I change the settings to UK English NT shows the date in DD/MM/YY and the time as 24H.

Comment

Hello, I have the same problem with date time format in TradeLists as Lucinek. When I export trades from Trades tab to Excel or CSV file, Entry time and Exit time columns are in format MM/dd/yyyy 12H. When I export data from any other tab, for example Executions, columns are formated according to the local Windows settings (d.m.yyyy 24H).
            What is strange, I have five months old TradeLists CSV files with dates and times formated according to the local Windows settings.

Comment

I finally solved this problem by conversion routine in Excel sheet, not in NT. I hope NT7 will be more customizable.

Comment

Great you have this resolved Lucinek, this behavior will be more consistent in NinjaTrader 7.

Comment

Sorry, my problem was caused by a third party indicator and its assembly. Thank you.

Comment

idaho, your problem with EXPORTING TRADELIST was caused by some INDICATOR? How you discover it?

Comment

I checked a log file. Date format of records in log file has changed after loading indicator's assembly.
                      Je to BTH :-)

Comment

Backtest helper by Laaadis? I didn't know, that you are from Czech or Slovak republic ;-)

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
                        3 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                        Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
                        9 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB