Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Performance - Templates

Hi,

I don't see any templates in the listbox when I generate my account performance. I thougt, I could separate strategies with their trades with this option.

The helpguide says:

"3. Templates - Select the strategies that you want to include in your report"

What have I to do, to see my live trades seperated by strategies?

Thx
    DT

BTW: Are the comissions included in the profit column, when generating a report?
    Last edited by DarthTraderson; 08-15-2009, 11:01 AM.

Hello,

These are ATM templates. Have you created an ATM template and palced a trade with it?
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

No, I didn't. I only use coded strategies. Is it possible to separate the trades placed with this strategies?

What about the profit-column? Is there the commission included?

Thx for the fast reply
      DT

Comment

Hello,

Sorry I missed your other question.

Commission must be added. See the instructions below.
        For strategy performance see the Strategy Performance section of this link:

Commission can be included in your PnL calculations provided you have correctly configured NinjaTrader. Commission values can be defined for each connectivity provider per instrument and per instrument type.
        Commission values are used in the following order:
        • From the instrument if a commission value has been defined else
        • From the instrument type if a commission value has been defined else
        • No value is used since none have been defined
        Please follow the instructions below to define commission values per instrument type:Please follow the instructions below to define commission values per instrument:Critical: Ensure that 'Apply commission to PnL calculations' is enabled under Tools > Options > General tab.

Comment

Thank you. Ok, I have to add Commission in the Ac**** Performonce Tab in the Profit-Column.

Please give me a hint to my other question: Is it possible to separate the trades placed with this strategies? This means also on the Account Peformance Tab for live Strategies.

The only way for me at the moment is to copy all trades in excel and seperate them on my own .... I don't like it ...

Comment

Hello,

Yes, the trades placed by your strategies are already seperated in the Strategies tab. The link I gave you shows how to access this information. No, I don't believe you can do this in the Performance tab.

Comment

And that is my problem. If I restart NinjaTrader the strategies tab starts the counting by zero and does not cumulate the trades of the last NT-Session.

The only way to get all your trades of all strategies is the Account Performance Tab. And here I can not separate trades by strategies ...

Is there a workaround or would it get into in NT 7. I would highly appreciated the implementing of this task ...

Comment

Hi, NinjaTrader 7 will enhance strategy persistance as well as adding more detailed reporting in the strategies tab, please take a look at this link here - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/NT7/NinjaTrader7.html

Please look under the 'Strategy Deployment Enhancements' section.
                BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
                2 responses
                1 like
                Last Post BarzTrading  
                Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
                3 responses
                0 likes