Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Connect

Hello Support Team,
    My system working ok, earlier today. Now it cannot connect to Zen-Fire, it shows "Connecting - Zen-Fire" but never turn green.
    I cannot initiate disconnect.
    I try connecting to market replay, it then also show "Connected - Replay" but not Green, remain light grey colour and I do not get the Replay Control applet.
    I have tried shutdown Ninja, as well as reboot my computer. It is still the same. I then download the 1000.12, and it is still the same.

Kindly help.

Thanks.
    Regards,
    Edward K.

Hello Edward,

I suggest to remove the current Zen-Fire connection and recreate a new one as per the instructions at the link below.

Check if the issue persists.

If so, please check for software, such as (corporate) firewalls, spyware and anti-virus software, that could be interfering the connection.

If you still cannot get connected, please send me a note to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, including your Zen-Fire username and password.

That way I can test your connection on my end.

In addition, please reference this forum thread in the email.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Cannot Connect

Hello Jason,

I have created new account connection. But it still behave the same.
      Something else should be causing it.
      Trying to connect to Market Replay, I see the Replay Control Applet flashed, then disappears, the status changed to Connected - Replay, but remain grey.

Thanks.

Regards.
      Edward K.

Comment

Hello Edward,

I suggest to try an uninstall/re-install of NinjaTrader. You will save all settings and data.

Uninstall NinjaTrader via the Windows Control Panel-->Add/Remove Programs (XP), Programs and Features (Vista).

Clear your browser cache and download and install NinjaTrader 6.5 at the link below.

Let me know if the issue persists. If so, please send me your log and trace files at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

You can find these files at the following locations:

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20090820 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20090820 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes